Arranging a Funeral
Pray for the bereaved that they may find blessing and be comforted.
We will address your needs with integrity and compassion. To arrange a funeral please contact our Vicar, Revd Andy Wilson, either by phone on 023 023 9226 7261 or by email.
Preparing for a Funeral
More information, answering key questions about funerals, can be found on the Church of England’s funerals page here.
Funeral in Church – Statutory Fees
- Funeral service (in church or churchyard): £190
- Burial in churchyard following service: £303
- Burial in churchyard on separate occasion: £331
- Burial in cemetery or cremation immediately after service: £27
- Burial of cremated remains on separate occasion: £158
- Burial in cemetery on separate occasion: £67
Funeral in Church – Standard Fees
- Verger fee: £50
- Heating fee (Oct-Mar)*: £55
Funeral in Church – Optional Fees
- Organist fee: £75
Funeral at Crematorium
- Funeral service: £190
- Burial of cremated remains in Churchyard: £158